Re: ORBit 0.5.17 CORBA_ORB_perform_work implementation

My point wasn't that what he was showing was correct code....  Just that he
and others (since I've seen the function mentioned elsewhere) are
instructing people that the "perform_work()" function will do one iteration
of ORB work then return...

-Dave

Michael Meeks <michael@ximian.com> on 09/10/2002 12:09:27 PM