Re: [Re: gep-1 - a decision?]

<quote who="Murray Cumming">

> Michael Meeks <michael@ximian.com> wrote:
> > This would involve the
> > re-instating of the IDL compiler headers, but this is no problem in the
> > 2.2 timescale.</p>
>
> I did't realise that this had to wait until 2.2. When is that expected to be
> released? I hope this doesn't delay us even more.

http://developer.gnome.org/dotplan/schedule/

You can't make significant changes within the stable release. However, all
of this can happen in the 2.1.x branches during the 2.2 release process (you
may be able to start now if those modules are already branched).

- Jeff

--
     "Perdon; estoy buscando mis pantalones." - Luis Villa's Essential
                                  Spanish