Re: multi-host problems with ORBit

On Tue, 2002-11-26 at 14:58, Arnaud SAHUGUET wrote:
> [sahuguet@suman SOAP-vs-CORBA]$ less ~/.orbitrc
> #ORBIIOPUSock=1
> ORBIIOPIPv4=1

	That's correct AFAICS,

> I also include thie environment variable in my Perl program.
> #!/usr/bin/perl -w
> BEGIN { unshift @ARGV, qw(-ORBIIOPIPv4 1); }

	You shouldn't need that.

> The first is I would like to achieve is to make the server generate an ior
> which contains the IP address of the host.

	Hmm; looks like you're doing everything right to me; no idea why it
doesn't work, are you sure that it's reading ~/.orbitrc ? try an strace,
try disabling USock in ~/.orbitrc and see what the IOR says; try dumping
the IOR from one of the C internal ORBit tests,

	HTH,