Re: Info needed regarding BonoboControl

Hi Santhana,

On Tue, 2002-05-28 at 12:13, Santhana Krishnan wrote:
>         Could anyone please tell me , where can i find a Bonobo sample
> program which  uses BonoboControl and BonoboControlFrame for GNOME-2.0.

	Try looking in libbonoboui. There you will find the code:
bonobo-control.[ch], bonobo-control-frame.[ch], so you can read that
first.

	There are also samples in libbonoboui [ as you might expect ], in
libbonoboui/samples/ there are control samples in
libbonoboui/samples/controls - only 1 in fact. For the control frame
side you want to see libbonoboui/test/test-focus ( or somesuch ), or for
some hard core control/frame mangling test/control/

	HTH,