orbit-idl-2 ... Anyone?

Hi,

 Still strugling. Dang. Now I made a small example. I don't get it.
Please anyone - have mercy! What can be at fault? Still running vicius
scripts, still no outside lib pollution according to strace :(

  regards, Jan...

>cat hop.idl
module test
{
    struct leg
	{
		char hep[2];
    };
};

>src/idl-compiler/orbit-idl-2 hop.idl
orbit-idl 2.3.109 compiling
 small mode, show preprocessor errors, passes: stubs skels common
headers skel_impl imodule

hop.idl:5: Error: Zero array size is illegal
hop.idl:5: Error: Missing value in dimension 1 of array `test::leg::hep'

** (process:6145): WARNING **: hop.idl compilation failed