Re: ORBit 0.5.15 patch

Actually ignore the quoted Email. Here's the cast iron reference:

Section 10.6.7 of both CORBA 2.3 and 2.5 says:

All official OMG IDL files shall contain the following pragma prefix directive:
#pragma prefix "omg.org"
unless said file already contains a pragma prefix identifying the original source of the
file (e.g., "w3c.org").

	-Huw