Re: [orbitcpp-list] Re: easy way to help out with orbit-cpp-cactus

On Mon, 2002-04-22 at 19:25, Murray Cumming wrote:
> On Mon, 2002-04-22 at 18:10, ERDI Gergo wrote:
> > I've just checked in a new version of src/idl-compiler/cpp/types/HACKING,
> > that contains a table of implemented types and what they can be used for
> > (e.g. IN arguments, or struct members).
> >
> > Some of the fields have a small 'y' meaning that combination is
> > implemented and should work, but is not tested. So, an easy project for
> > someone interested would be to convert all those y's to Y's, by testing
> > each combination.
>
> Gergo is referring to his ORBit2 orbit-cpp-cactus branch, where most
> ORBit2 C++ work is now happening.
>
> I'll put this on my TODO list,

Yes my TODO list is real. I have now added Gergo's tests to
tests/cpp/arrays and tests/cpp/structs. All the tests build together
from the top-level tests/cpp so this can be used a regression test of
the compilation. In fact, it shows that one of the tests does have a
problem.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc@usa.net