Orbit2 samples/Documents

Hi All,
 Does any body have samples releated to Orbit2 ?
 I faced problem while running the test sample from
"ORBit2-2.3.95". "echo-server" not able to create the
IOR file.
 To install "ORBit2-2.3.95", i installed following
softwares also.
1. First Install "glib-1.3.9".
2. Then Install "linc-0.1.5".
3. Then Install "libIDL-0.7.1".
4. And lastly install "ORBit2-2.3.95"

The installation is OK. But while running the
"test/echo-server" program it can't create IOR file.

Still any step is remaining? If any one have
sample/document releated to Orbit2, then pls send me.

Waiting for ur reply.

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant.