Re: ORBit Compile on Solaris

I did re-configure. That was a freshly downloaded tar ball. Maybe the problem
is Solaris systems have:

  /usr/lib/libresolv.*

Installed with the OS. When I installed a more recent bind, I installed:

  /usr/local/lib/libbind.*

Don't know if that's confusing Configure.

--
Charles Gagnon                   | My views are my views and they
http://unixrealm.com             | do not represent those of anybody

   Variety is the spice of life: one day ignore people, the next day annoy
   them.
        -- A cat's guide to life