Re: IOR reference of ORbit2 not recognized by mico

Hey,

On Tue, 19 Mar 2002, WAN Hing Wah wrote:

> On Tue, 19 Mar 2002, Mark McLoughlin wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > On Sun, 17 Mar 2002, Hing-Wah Wan wrote:
> >
> > 	Does iordump give an error message? This should of course
> > work, so if it doesn't its an interoperability bug on either the
> > ORBit2 or MICO side ... So any more info you can give is helpful ..
>
> The error message is "Illegal Object Reference".
> Anyway I will try mico 2.3.6 to make sure if it work or not

	Hmm, that's not very helpful :/

	Okay, try 2.3.6 and if that doesn't work you'll need to either
try and debug mico (iordump) or turn on some debugging option and
figure out what part of the ORBit2 IOR it is failing on and send us
that info ..

Cheers,
Mark.