Re: Watch not working correctly since linc 0.1.12

Hi Michael,

sorry for the first posting, my mouse was faster then my mind.

On 10-Jan-2002 Michael Meeks wrote:
> Hi Roland,
>
>       :-) Can I complain; can you not change the signature of
> io_add_watch_fd, since that makes the change rather larger, and it's not
> neccessary for that path - that should just pass a NULL to
> _create_watch.

I applied your wishes and build a new patch.

>       Regards,
>
>               Michael.
Roland.

--
ATecoM GmbH                              Date: 10-Jan-2002
Kaiserstrasse 100                        Time: 16:33:00

E-Mail: Juelich@ATecoM.com
Tel.:   +49-2407-9586-0
Fax.:   +49-2407-9586-901

linc.patch