Re: linc-0.1.13, ORBit2-2.3.102

I'll mail it directly to you.    Probably tomorrow or friday since I want
to look through what I did.  I only rember making changes to the Makefiles.

  -Dave

Michael Meeks <michael@ximian.com>@gnome.org on 01/09/2002 12:18:09 PM

Please respond to orbit-list@gnome.org

Sent by:  orbit-list-admin@gnome.org

To:   orbit-list@gnome.org
cc:   Mark McLoughlin <mark@skynet.ie>

Subject:  Re: linc-0.1.13, ORBit2-2.3.102

Hi Dave,

On Wed, 2002-01-09 at 16:41, dahaverk@rockwellcollins.com wrote:
> BTW,   I've built the "Event" service from ORBit 0.5.13 with ORBit2.   It
> seems to have built without any major problems.   I haven't extensively
> tested it though.  I did remove it from the source tree of ORBit 0.5.13
and
> start making it a separate project.   That allowed me to use "pkg-config"
> to link it to ORBit2

     That's great - we should fold it back into the main tree I think; Mark
?

     Could you post the code to me Dave ?

     Thanks,