Re: linc-0.1.13, ORBit2-2.3.102

BTW,   I've built the "Event" service from ORBit 0.5.13 with ORBit2.   It
seems to have built without any major problems.   I haven't extensively
tested it though.  I did remove it from the source tree of ORBit 0.5.13 and
start making it a separate project.   That allowed me to use "pkg-config"
to link it to ORBit2

Michael Meeks <> on 01/09/2002 09:51:48 AM

Please respond to

Sent by:

To:, bonobo <>

Subject:  linc-0.1.13, ORBit2-2.3.102

Hi Guys,

     New releases for the Gnome 2.0 milestone:

linc 0.1.13

     * Bug fixes
          + blocking signal daftness (Dave Camp)
          + disconnection mahem (Dave, Michael)
          + more tests (Michael)
          + improve IO handling efficiency (Michael)

ORBit2 2.3.102

     * Changes
          + re-enterancy various (Michael)
          + moved IDL install (Mark)
          + performance regression test (Michael, Mark)
          + fixed regression tests (Michael)

     In the normal place, & CVS tagged,

--  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot

orbit-list mailing list