Re: ORBit-0.5.13

On Mon, Jan 07, 2002 at 09:52:10AM +0000, Mark McLoughlin wrote:

> * What's changed
>
> 	o TypeCode marshalling alignment fix (Huw Rogers)
> 	o Sun compiler fixes (Huw Rogers)
> 	o idl install in right place (Me, Chris Waters)
> 	o orbit-idl --help fix (Me, Chris Waters)

Honesty compells me to report that the latter two problems were
actually reported by Jochen Voss <jvoss2@web.de>.  I merely checked
them to verify that they weren't debian-specific bugs (i.e. my fault)
before sending them along.

Credit where it's due, and all that.  Next time, I'll try to make sure
that forwarded bug reports have their origin more clearly marked.

cheers
--
Chris Waters           |  Pneumonoultra-        osis is too long
xtifr@debian.org       |  microscopicsilico-    to fit into a single