Re: Segv on make check in 2.3.100 and 2.3.102

On 2002.01.29 23:26 loz wrote:
> On 2002.01.28 11:18 Michael Meeks wrote:
>>

> I installed glibc-2.2.5, with the -g in my CFLAGS, but nothing changed
> (well I had to recompile X, TeX, perl, file-utils and gnome-libs). I
> still get the same problem with ORBit, and still no legible backtrace.
> I've put a post on bug-glibc (gnu.org). Embarassingly I forgot a subject
> line (teach me to start using a new MUA). You can find it at
> http://sources.redhat.com/ml/bug-glibc/2002-01/msg00248.html if you are
> interested.
>
> cheers
>
> Loz

I've gradually recompiled more and more of my applications with my new
glibc, and finally something flipped that means ORBit2-2.3.102 now passes
its make check with flying colours. Unfortunately there is no clue as to
what the original problem was. I guess it will just have to be chalked up
to bad configuration on my part.

cheers

Loz