Re: how to implement callbacks

Hi Micheal, thanks for the feedback.

I don't want to bombard anybody with my ugly code, so I posted the files at:

http://www.geocities.com/curis07/corba/orbit/

I included the java files, the idl file, my main.c, and the
implementation file.  The stuff I'm trying to figure out is at the
bottom of the corba-impl.c.html file.

The reason I'm using the default orbit stuff w/ the RH7.2 distro is that
it's easy, everything's already there.  I like the orbit/corba stuff,
but just don't have the time right now to spend hours trying to
install/upgrade to orbit2, and in the long run it's better for our
systems if it's not required.  If some guy can just load the default
install of RH7.2 off of the cdroms then copy over our applications,
we're golden.  If I put in too many instructions, they get confused.

Although if orbit2 just happens to be there already, please let me know.
  I was pretty happy a few months ago when I found out that orbit came
installed by default on the systems I was working on.

-Charles