Problems during the configure stage of ORBit 2.5.0

Hi, all.

I'm a newbie in ORBit and I'm trying to install the software in my
machine. I've got the sources from the Gnome FTP server and during the
configure it is complaining about some stuff that is not installed in my
computer:

checking for    linc >= 0.7.0   glib-2.0 >= 2.0.0       gobject-2.0 >=
2.0.0   gmodule-2.0 >= 2.0.0... Package linc was not found in the
pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `linc.pc'
No package 'linc' found

I could not find any reference to the requirements that my system have
to have in order to compile correctly ORBit. What are the software
packages I need to have installed in my system in order to have this
version 2.5.0 of ORBit correctly compiled in my system? Does anybody
know where I can find those packages?

Thank you all!

Ronaldo