ORBit 0.5.10 doesn't know about CORBA typecodes

Hi,

I have some IDL that happens to take a CORBA::TypeCode as a parameter.
(Its the CosNotifyFilter IDL, but I give a simpler example here.)

orbit gets is knickers in a twist about CORBA::TypeCode being undefined:

// TypeCode1.idl
#include <orb.idl>

interface Foo {
    void passType(in CORBA::TypeCode tc);
};

air:~/tmp$ orbit-idl TypeCode.idl
TypeCode1.idl:5: Error: `CORBA' undeclared identifier

** WARNING **: TypeCode1.idl compilation failed

If I try to work around by defining an empty interface of that name I'm
told that thats not allowed:

// TypeCode2.idl
#include <orb.idl>

module CORBA {
    interface TypeCode {
    };
};

interface Foo {
    void passType(in CORBA::TypeCode tc);
};

air:~/tmp$ orbit-idl TypeCode2.idl
TypeCode2.idl:5: Error: Interfaces cannot be named `TypeCode'

** WARNING **: TypeCode2.idl compilation failed

Regards,
Alex.