Re: some string works, some not ;-(

Yup, I hope the next version is released ! All these patches ('incomplete
message' patch, a patch for clean build found on orbit-perl-list & also a
patch to prevent name-server bind error, which I had posted) can go into
the next version.

(BTW, how about perl bindings for ORBit2 ?? I'd really like to see SSL
and threadiing accessable through Perl !)

Sreeji