Re: Very thanks for your help,Frank!

Hello,

did you tell your server to use IP4 sockets instead of UNIX sockets?
Some last weeks mail of me in archiv tells how to do that.

Cheers, Frank

bgl218@21cn.com wrote:

I tried the method that you posted , but I can't get the server orb from a remote client which writed in java yet .I run the orbit-name-server in server machine and it output IOR:000......(never same everytime)so I run the sample-server IOR:IOR=000...., it runs well .Now the problem is how can i get the IOR from a remote server in java?who can help me? Bao genlinbgl218@21cn.com