Orbit & JacORB

Hi,
 I want to Use Orbit as a client & JacORB as Server.
While running this sample using Naming Service, it
gives CORE DUMP ERROR in Orbit Client
Here First i RUN the Name Server from the JacORB using
"ns /usr/local/apache/htdocs/pad.ior", then i RUN The
Server using "jaco
-DORBInitRef.NameService=http://localhost/ns.ior
Server"
Then i RUN The Orbit client using "./Client
-ORBNamingIOR=<copied ior from pad.ior> file", & it
gives ERROR.
Can any one pls. Explain me how to Use JacORB Server &
Orbit CLient using JacORB Naming Service(ns)

Thanks in advance.
Prashant.