Re: orbit & win32

>Now Im using evaluation edition of Visibroker, well someday it's time
>will end. It is very expensive to use it in the development phase of my
>project.

MICO, OMNI ORB, or ACE TAO all work well on WIN machines.

MICO you can buy the book and get "prebuilt" binaries for Windows.  I
haven't had trouble building it either.

OMNI ORB last time I checked you could download prebuilt binaries.

ACE TAO builds easily (may take awhile on slow machines...), but you can
get prebuilt binaries from OCI the commercial support place.

>High possibly I'll turn to TAO or Orbit when time arrives.  Then I can
>try to compile orbit on win32-cygwin, if someone help me for the
>problems which I will face.

Good luck.  It would be nice if ORBit was more cross-compile,
multi-platform friendly.
ORBit is the best preforming Open Source ORB we've tried.

-Dave