Re: Asynchronous procedure call with ORBit.

Hi Thierry,

On Sun, 18 Nov 2001, thierry wrote:
> How can you send a client object to the server without creating any
> new thread?

        You really don't want to be creating threads; unless you use
ORBit-MT, mostly threading is not neccessary for many CORBA applications.

> As far we know, implementing "Client" interface in the client-side
> implies creating a new running serveur (for associating code and calls
> to the other side).

        That's true. What is the problem with that ? the simple confusion
between 'client' and 'server' terminology is no reason not to do it;
Ultimately you will find it extremely hard to exchange data
bi-directionaly in an asynchronous fashion without an interface at both
ends - and it is quite normal.