Re: unbuildable code generated for inheritance?

Just for the record, in case someone caught the error in the IDL I
recently posted:

Because I had named my interfaces "Parent" and "Child" there was some
possible confusion about whether the #define "__CHILD_COMPILATION" had
semantic meaning (e.g. was an included interface) or whether it was just
generated from the name of the interface.  Looking at Bonobo.idl the
latter seems to be true, so I changed the #if statement in Parent.idl to
read:

#if !defined(__PARENT_COMPILATION) && defined(__ORBIT_IDL)

This didn't solve the problem.  I tried it using an old ORBit-1 (stock
from RedHat 6.2 distro) and it displays the same problem.

-Bill