Re: ORBit2 questions - TODO

Michael Meeks <michael ximian com> wrote:

>         The latest and greatest I think. Sadly the C binding spec is not
> keeping up with the spec AFAIK, either way - if you find anything lagging
> hack on it.

... which comes back to your question of a few days ago, about integrating
ORBit-C++ into ORBit2.

If ORBit-C++ were integrated, would that be an easier way for later CORBA
specs to be implemented? There are some features that I think are fairly
important (like some useful solutions to the bootstrapping problem), so if
integrating ORBit-C++ into ORBit2 allows those things to be supported more
easily, I'd be all for it.
--
Sam Couter          |   Internet Engineer   |   http://www.topic.com.au/
sam topic com au    |   tSA Consulting      |