Da: orbit-list-admin gnome org [mailto:orbit-list-admin gnome org]Per
conto di Sam Couter
Inviato: giovedì 17 maggio 2001 1.46
A: samuele gallazzi tin it
Cc: orbit-list gnome org
Oggetto: Re: OBRit-cpp

samuele gallazzi tin it <samuele gallazzi tin it> wrote:
> Hi everybody!
> I'm an italian student; I'm to begin to develop with ORBit and I wish to
know the status of the ORBit-cpp project (the project that wants to
implement the C++ binding) because I'd like to develop with C++.

See the ORBit-C++ SourceForge project page at:
http://orbitcpp.sourceforge.net/
--
Sam Couter          |   Internet Engineer   |   http://www.topic.com.au/
sam topic com au    |   tSA Consulting      |