Private variable ?

I would like to create an object which has some private variables. ie I can use
these variables in my implementation (server), but I don't want them to be
exposed to the client. These variables are associated with an object off course.
How do I do that?

Should they be declared in the IDL or somewhere else?

Thanks.
franck sopac org

PS: all successful mailing lists use the syntax [ORBIT] in the subject. I know I
can do procmail, etc,... But it allows me to see it. An me is better than the
machine.

Cheers.