Bug in ORBit_free_via_TypeCode?

Hi,

after trying to debug a weird crash in the bonobo listener skels, when
passing a sequence of integers, I finally found what seems to be a bug
in ORBit.

Take a look at ORBit_free_via_TypeCode (), allocators.c:220

case CORBA_tk_sequence:
	{
		CORBA_sequence_octet *pval = mem;
		if(pval->_release)
			CORBA_free(pval->_buffer);

		retval = (guchar *)mem + sizeof(CORBA_sequence_octet);
	}

It seems like a sequence is always treated like a sequence of octets,
but in my case the sequence contained 32-bit integers. I'm not very
familiar with this particular parts of ORBit, so unfortenately, I don't
have a patch.

Regards,
Richard