Re: Using the Object in the server

Hi Sadi,

On Wed, 25 Jul 2001, Sadi Yigit wrote:
> first I want to thank you all for helping me with this problem that I
> have. Thanks for all the answers. Sadly they didn't contain what I'm
> looking for.

        I think you are extraordinarily confused. You would do well to go
away and re-read the answers you have been given which have been accurate
and helpful - and try reading some of the ORB to see how it works before
asking the same question.

        Get a good book on CORBA, Henning and Vinosi is good.

> account->balance=200 is not right, but I don't know why.
> account.balance=200 does also not work (although I didn't expect this
> to work).

        It is not possible, nor reasonable for us to do the work for you.
At the end of the day you will have to put some effort into learning
enough to understand the problem, and finding information for yourself. It
would not be kind to spoonfeed you - even if anyone had the time and
patience to do it.

	I suggest going round and reading a load of the samples, of which
there are many, and adapting them slowly.