Re: Using the Object in the server

Hi Sadi,

On Tue, 24 Jul 2001, Sadi Yigit wrote:
> but I don't want to use a CORBA-function, though I want to change the
> data of the object on the server side (the server does the changes),
> so I would need something like:
>
>  Calculator->status = "rrr" (but this is not working).

	If the code that is in the server wants to set a field on another
structure in the server: what is the problem ? simply pass a pointer to
your internal structure to wherever the code is - and set the value.

	If you're inside the server you have access to your servant, which
can contain whatever fields you please.