Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 12:58:28 -0500
From: dahaverk@rockwellcollins.com
To: Elliot Lee <sopwith@redhat.com>
Subject: C Mapping RFP available

Elliot,

       Thought you should forward this to the ORBit mailing list.   I've
subscribed to the list, but with our recent domian name change I don't know
that my postings will go through.  Sounds like Michi Henning will support a
submission from the ORBit.   I can support you also on a submission.

Thanks,

David Haverkamp
Rockwell Collins
Advanced Technology Center

---------------------- Forwarded by David A
Haverkamp/CedarRapids/Collins/Rockwell on 07/17/2001 12:55 PM

Juergen Boldt <juergen@omg.org> on 07/16/2001 05:43:03 PM