ORBit warning

Hi,

Right now every time a Nautilus window is closed, I get the following
warning on console:

ORBit-WARNING **: PortableServer_POA_destroy not yet fully implemented; ignoring flags

>From what I can tell, this is coming from the Bonobo::Property code,
specifically BonoboTransient calling PortableServer_POA_destroy.

Is this warning indicative of anything actually bad?

If now, would it be OK for me to either remove the warning from ORBit,
or change bonobo-transient.c to pass FALSE for the etherealize_objects
argument to PortableServer_POA_destroy? I don't know what
etherealizing objects means, but the bonobo-transient code can't
possibly depend on it since ORBit doesn't actually implement it.

Advice on how to proceed would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Maciej