per object vepv allocation

	I was just reading through a chunk of the ORB, and was slightly
amazed to see that the memory cost of allocating the vepv for an object is

	4 x n

	Where n is the total number of interfaces initialized in the
process. Fair enough, MI creates such problems, but the cost is per
object, so for 100 objects ( each implementing a couple of interfaces
), in a system where 50 interfaces are registered the cost is
20Kb. Clearly as the number of interfaces rises, and the granularity of
objects increases this could cause serious problems.

	eg. currently evolution defines 100 gtk types, gal 40, gtkhtml 15
etc.

	I was wondering why this should be per object and not in some
sense per interface.