Re: CORBA_string vs. g_new

The CORBA routines are part of the CORBA C-binding API and will be
portable across ORBs that support the C binding.  That they happen
to be bound to g_new et al. is an implementation detail that you
should ignore if you are interested in portability.

--
Todd Lewis                                       tlewis secureworks net