Re: [Fwd: Problem with getting current POA]

> What you are asking for is all implemented
> in the HEAD version of ORBit; however,
> it appears that GNOME/Elliot have no
> intention of supporting that...

It seems that this is implemented in ORBit2, which is available in CVS.
Still trying to get it compiled (needs a later version of glib) but it
appears to have the code - so I think that ought to solve the problem.

(It's nice to have a helpful mailing list - thanks to the people who offered
suggestions.)