Re: Problem with getting current POA

> From: Kennard White <white glimmerglassnet com>

> What you are asking for is all implemented
> in the HEAD version of ORBit; however,
> it appears that GNOME/Elliot have no
> intention of supporting that...
>
> Kennard

This seriously worries me.   I'm not talking about an optional feature - it's
a standard part of the POA, and I'ld like to know why it isn't being
supported now.  The code definately is in the HEAD branch, which suggests
that either there was a problem that hasn't been fixed, it's been overlooked,
or there was a deliberate decision to remove it.  I'm sure it's been done for
a reason - and if assistance is required with the code, I'm more than happy
to help.

Can anyone shed some light on what's going on here?