RE: Exiting Corba Server app

I usually tackle this problem like this :
- I have a 'factory' object that has as responsablility creation of actual
'worker' objects'
- the worker objects are disposed of by the client that has finished using
them
- the factory has a 'shutdown' method that gracefully ends the application.

HTH,

Marc Verwerft

All parts should go together without forcing...
By all means, do not use a hammer.
             -- IBM maintenance manual, 1925.