linc-0.1.10 problem building on Solaris 2.6

I haven't tried to hack a fix for this yet... But it looks like the
configure for Solaris 2.6 missed picking up the "/usr/include/arpa/nameser.h"
thus leaving the MAXDNAME definition in resolve.h undefined.

i.e. "/usr/include/resolv.h: char  defdname[MAXDNAME] /* default domain */"
     "/usr/include/arpa/nameser.h:#define MAXDNAME  256 /* maximum domain name */"

In "src/linc-protocols.c" Add something like follows...

#include <string.h>
#ifdef   HAVE_MAXDNAME_IN_NAMESER_H
#include <arpa/nameser.h>
#endif
#include <resolv.h>
#include <netdb.h>
#include <linc/linc-protocol.h>
Then in "configure.in" the following can be added (assuming the "*"
pattern matches)...

if test X"$host_os" = "Xsolaris*" ; then
        AC_DEFINE(HAVE_MAXDNAME_IN_NAMESER_H)
fi

otherwise the AC_DEFINE needs to somehow be added  in one of the case statements for solaris.
I don't claim to be an autoconf expert...  So, if someone has a better way of doing this.  Please pipe up.
Maybe there should be a more extensive test... to configure this?

-Dave

--
David Haverkamp
dahaverk@rockwellcollins.com