Re: new packages ...

Tis true it is with most Linux distro's.    However, I'm trying to build
ORBit2 on both Solaris, and Linux.
My Solaris system doesn't seem to have as many of the "current" versions of
things like "popt".
Rather than hassle the system administrator's I'm building up my on
configuration of libraries.

-Dave

Havoc Pennington <hp@redhat.com>@gnome.org on 12/11/2001 05:54:35 PM

Please respond to orbit-list@gnome.org