Re: new packages ...

Where is popt?   When I do a configure in the ORBit2 directory it complains
that it needs "popt version 1.5 or greater".

I could always go back to my ORBit -0.5.12 and install the popt from
there....  But since ORBit2 wants to depend on "popt" shouldn't there be a
separate package/source directory with popt?

Thanks,

David Haverkamp

Michael Meeks <michael@ximian.com>@gnome.org on 12/11/2001 01:43:30 PM

Please respond to orbit-list@gnome.org