Re: "no poa found"
- From: Mark McLoughlin <mark skynet ie>
- To: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- Cc: <orbit-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: "no poa found"
- Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 09:48:51 +0100 (IST)
On 25 Aug 2001, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> Anyone know what might cause this:
> ORBit-WARNING **: No POA found for operation drop_all_caches [-1073745376]
Very smelly, indeed. What might be causing it? Your object
key/object reference is corrupt, the POA has died by the time the
request has arrived... I really don't know.
Are you still having this problem, or has it magically gone
> This is ORBit 0.5.7.
> Relevant code that I think should result in the POA being found:
The code looks fine to me.
] [Thread Prev