Re: ORBit 2.3.94

Unfortunately, the announcement is missing several things like a a big
bold lettered (and in red) banner readying "We broke API compat with older
linc!" It would also be really nice if major changes were announced
*before* they were done, not after.

If linc is to continue undergoing large changes for orbit (and nothing
else verifiably uses it) it should be made a private library inside ORBit2
with no published API. Ortherwise it should be treated as if it was api
frozen. I mean - really api frozen.