A modification to orbit-idl

I was writing a little corba project using orbit-idl compiler and
i needed to split two modules resident in the same .idl file in two projects,
one object calling the other one. The actual orbit-idl generates a single
skeleton-impl file that must be edited by hand to separate the two
implementations, so i write an extension to orbit-idl in order to generate a
module skeleton at time choosing it via the command line.
I not tested the case for derived classes.

Anyone interested to the sources ?
bye