linc bug ...

Hi,

	You'll need to update your linc if you want make check to pass,
also a sad sideffect of this bug is that we'll no longer see the leaking
of /tmp/linc-1238273498234 files that has been quite a problem.

	Do you think you could evaluate whether the files are not getting
removed for valid reasons ( system crash ) or broken reasons - such as
them not being unlinked correctly.

	Also, do you think in CORBA_Object_non_existant - we are safe /
should unlink files that we know to be stale ?