Re: Problems with big sequences

Hi Sebastian,

> > I'm working with Orbit-mt 0.5.3 and passing possibly large chunks of
> > binary data as a parameter using a unbounded CORBA_sequence_CORBA_octet.
> > Everything goes smoothly with reasonably small sequences. Once I go to
> > 2086325 bytes or above the whole thing goes down in flames while calling a
> > remote object and passing the octet as a parameter. I ran out of debugging
> > ammo while troubleshooting this and would greatly appreciate any ideas
> > where I should look next once I get my clip loaded again :-) GDB says:
>
> Could you send me a program reproducing that bug? I will then have a look into
> it. So far I have no idea, what that could be.

A piece of demo code with a README can be found at

http://www.cs.Helsinki.FI/u/attuomin/demo.tgz

Now the exact limit of the offending call is 2086885 bytes. A bit more,
since there is some stuff missing, when compared to the original call that
caused this phenomenon in the first place.

regards,
Antti