Re: Problems with big sequences

Hi Sebastian,

> > I'm working with Orbit-mt 0.5.3 and passing possibly large chunks of
> > binary data as a parameter using a unbounded CORBA_sequence_CORBA_octet.
> > Everything goes smoothly with reasonably small sequences. Once I go to
> > 2086325 bytes or above the whole thing goes down in flames while calling a
> > remote object and passing the octet as a parameter. I ran out of debugging

> Could you send me a program reproducing that bug? I will then have a look into
> it. So far I have no idea, what that could be.

I'll put together a bundle.

Meanwhile, I tested it by actually running the programs on different
machines instead of running them on a single one. Now the client says

IIOP-CRITICAL **: iiop_connection_read: error while reading from fd
7: Broken pipe
IIOP-CRITICAL **: giop_recv_buffer_read: expected to read 12 bytes. Got
nothing.

and the server says

IIOP-CRITICAL **: giop_recv_buffer_read: message size is bigger than 128k
(1311348).

Regards,
Antti