Code Generator Error for Variable Struture process ??

IDL File :
interface Four {
         /* Variable Array Type */
        typedef string AVar[2][3];
        AVar doAVar(in AVar inp, inout AVar inoutp, out AVar outp);
};

Generated skeleton Code :
void
_ORBIT_skel_Four_doAVar(POA_Four * _ORBIT_servant, GIOPRecvBuffer * _ORBIT_recv_buffer, CORBA_Environment * ev, Four_AVar_slice * (*_impl_doAVar) (PortableServer_Servant _servant, const Four_AVar inp, Four_AVar inoutp, Four_AVar_slice ** outp, CORBA_Environment * ev))
{
   Four_AVar_slice *_ORBIT_retval;
   Four_AVar inp;
   Four_AVar inoutp;
  Four_AVar_slice *outp;
   ¡¦¡¦.
    ¡¦¡¦
  if (ev->_major == CORBA_NO_EXCEPTION)

   /*****************************************************************/
   /* Should not generated code ?segmentation fault occur */
   Four_AVar__free(&inoutp, NULL, CORBA_TRUE);

      if (ev->_major == CORBA_NO_EXCEPTION)
         CORBA_free(outp);
}

I think that Four_AVar__free(&inoutp, ...) should not generate.

   Why ??

If it is true bug, where can I modified in IDL Compiler ?

ETRI, Jang Jong Hyun