continuing memory problems

There still seems to be no way to properly delete an object on the
server. A test program with a simple factory object that contains one
method, and a produced object that has onbe method and no attributes
still leaks memory when deleted. This suggests that the problem is with
ORBit (or, more accurately, the way I'm using ORBit  :) rather than my
own memory allocation.

The client calls a 'delete' method in the object, which calls the
__destroy method which was generated by orbit-idl. There's no memory
loss on the client side, but the server memory usage slowly creeps up
each time an object is allocated and deleted.

According to the ORBIT beginner's documentation (at
 http://icps.u-strasbg.fr/~genaud/ORBIT/) this should in fact work.

This is a small leak - it only becomes clearly visible after thousands
of allocations/deletions - but this is going to be a central component
in the GNUe system, and will need to be able to manage very large
numbers of objects being created and deleted regularly, without being
restarted.

I can send a small (20k) .gz file to anyone who wants to see exactly
what I'm doing.