Segmentation Fault on CosNaming_NamingContext_bind()

	Help Me I just trys to compile tutorial ..
	from ron garcia on my Redhat 6-2 Box .. with using Orbit 5.03 RPM
	I got "Segmentation Fault when trying to call
	CosNaming_NamingContext_bind(name_srv,fac_name, fac, &ev);
	I include my source file :)
	Somone tell me why ?

	And How to debug Orbit-C executable..
	Can i use gdb ..
	Some one can help me .. !

--
joe
Zulkarnaen Hatala                       L I V E