What is a context keyword?

I have been trying to use oaf (0.5.1) with python on CORBA
level. Unfortunately when I call any query method of AD object I get a
core dump. I noticed there is a 'context' keyword in the method
definition. It's followed by 3 strings each of which corresponds to name
of an atribute in interface. What does this keyword mean? Hod soes it
change semantics of method. have somebody succeded in accessing oaf corba
object using orbit-python?

Thanks in advance.

Dominik Smogor.